Yes prototyping is on the agenda today.
I am yet to come across a good system for prototyping iOS apps. I have seen several apps that allow you to make mock up interfaces; but not a single one provides quite the level I require, in fact its a bit disappointing. All of the prototyping apps I have come across seem very simplistic and smart looking, but provide little depth when it comes to functionality. Really what I would like is a prototyping program that allows you to add your own scrip, for modifying the interaction. If any one is reading this and thinking "I know one such app" please post a comment and ill check it out.
I am now looking at new possibilities of prototyping. I even considering looking into flash player, but I think that might be going to far the other way. ATM I have been writing the prototypes in Objective C. The problem is, its just too lengthy a process.
If I find a prototyping app that provides high level functionality, ill let you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment