It is that time again where software testing ( BETA) is going to start happening. I have often wondered about people different testing techniques. If anyone has a protocol or process for writing testing I would be interested to hear them.
Personally use as many real devices as possible with as many different OSs I have some videos on unit testing if they are if any use to you. Try to think outside the box as most users don't do what you do - and as a developer you come to learn trouble spots and avoid them so get people unfamiliar with iPhone and your app play
Personally use as many real devices as possible with as many different OSs I have some videos on unit testing if they are if any use to you. Try to think outside the box as most users don't do what you do - and as a developer you come to learn trouble spots and avoid them so get people unfamiliar with iPhone and your app play
ReplyDelete